Sunday, November 25, 2007

PEOPLE FROM BIRMINGHAM

Before telling you about State college, I need to cover a huge oversight in the previous post. I forgot to tell about my fantastic friends that came from the city of the future directly to Orio to visit me. I was so pleased of your visit, and thank you for Jungle Speed!! I will divulge it to the State college people, no doubt! Hope you had fun, as I did, and you enjoy the nice week end on the lake! Here are some picture of the trip...
I fix you!!!!
say hello, Emilie and mum...
what are you thinking about, mum...
the terrible bifase!!! with the mastermind that lurks behind this masterpiece: Paolone Bifase!
NOOOOOOO MUM DON'T DO IT!!!
to the last drop!
ipse dixit: "I recommend, don't do any noise after midnight"...
Nicola playing the keyboards around 2am! :D
beauty that you are!!!!
the morning after...
juggling with lelotto and Ico..
how much poetry in this picture?always surrounded by young guys, Emilie....actually there is a better place to live than in Birmingham (and in State College...)
the picture of the year...
almost time to come back, last night in Como, are you ready? The city of the future is waiting you with open arms...
Sunset in Sala al Barro....looking at this picture, a drop falls....

See you next summer in the wonderful Birmingham!!!!

remember...METAL UP YOUR ASS!!! and I FIX YOU ALL!!!!

5 comments:

ICA said...

LA FOTO DELL'ANNO E' GENIALE!!!!! siete fantastici come omini di carta...complimenti per l'artattack!...e non son nemmeno riuscita a conoscerli... *:(!!!

belli cheSSiete!

sesa said...

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....non ti crucciare dai, prima o poi li conoscerai...forse...chissa`....

MarKino said...

we are... penn state!! we are... penn state!! we are... penn state!!

ma in che posto ggiovane sei finito?? il video dove tutti i ggiovani di penn state fanno un sacco di attivita` ggiovani e spassosissime con un sottofondo di musica ggiovane e` spettacolare....

ma poi... chi e` che vistta il tuo blog dal baltico???

sesa said...

eeeee, ho amici molto potenti tra la mafia russa....putin e abramovich vengono qui a penn state per fare colazione con me...
naaaaaaaa! e` inga, una tizia che ha conosciuto lele in skype e che poi ha fatto conoscere a me, ecc ecc....

MA HAI VISTO QUANTO SIAMO GGIOVANI????

MarKino said...

uh figa, inga!
me la ricordo!
quella della siberia che studia a san pietroburgo (o giu` di li`)...